Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Entourage Hair-dresses... Check!


Last monday night, I was able to finish my DIY fascinators which will be worn by my bridesmaids and Matron of Honor. Friday night, I started making these hair-dresses for my flowers girls and didn't expect to finish it the same night.

I made a pair of this comb with small flowers for my eldest niece. I used the same comb I used for the fascinators but used smaller flowers.




For my 2 younger nieces, I made headbands adorned with small flowers. I really like the headbands and I think it will really look good on my nieces.



Now, may I present to you, my DIY hair-dresses for my entourage! I can't wait to see them wear these! =)



I'm already half-way thru with my entourage accessories! yey! The hair-dresses are already finished. I'm also already finished with half of the DIY bracelets and earrings. The last DIY that I need to do to complete their accessories is the clutch bag. Hopefully I can start on it next weekend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment