Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Groomsmen Boutonnières

Last night, I sat down to do my DIYs.  I chose to start with the groomsmen boutonnières since it involves fewer things that need to be assembled.  I finished all of them, but realized that I dont have enough flowers for the fathers and Principal sponsors' boutonnières. Oh well, I'll just have to buy some more from divi this coming friday. hehe!

Flowers (bought from Moning Glory)

Leaves (also from Morning Glory)

The Finish Product

No comments:

Post a Comment