Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedding Congress Asia 2010

Last July 31, 2010, Jeric and I went to the 2010 Wedding Congress Asia at the Megatrade Hall at SM Megamall. I was supposed to meet my fellow w@wies in the morning so we can man the W@W Booth which Ms. Benz has set-up for us. However, since I had to conduct a make-up class with my students in the morning, we were able to arrive at the congress after lunch. When we arrived at the congress, I asked Jeric to accompany me until my fellow w@wies arrive.

Before we went to the w@w booth, we asked for wedding band quotations from Matus, Goldenhills and Marry Me. Although the quotations we got were beyond the budget we have set for our rings, I was still very happy that Jeric was cooperating with me on this one. He gamely tried on rings and allowed his ring measurement be taken by the jeweler. He also gave me inputs and suggestion on how he want our wedding rings to look like. At least now, I know what he wants for our wedding ring.

At the congress, I was able to meet and chat with Sises Libz, Fei, Joan, Grace and Mel, aside from Sises Apple, Che and Tin who I've already met before. And after the congress closed, Apple, Che, Fei, Fei's friend Bing, Janice and myself, stayed at Starbucks to chat some more. We chatted and laughed as if there's no tomorrow. We shared a lot, and really had a great time. It was really nice hanging out with fellow w@wies. I am so glad I become one!












No comments:

Post a Comment