Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's my last birthday as a single lady

Today is my birthday! yey! An sms from a friend of mine early in the morning reminded me that this is my last single birthday, which I totally forgot since I was too busy with the preps.  But then, after realizing that, instead of feeling sad, I really felt happy and even more excited.  It's because I know that on my next birthday, I'll be Mrs. Margareth Reyes-Mendoza.  Gosh! I really like the sound of that! and I'm really looking forward to the day I become Mrs. Mendoza!  

For the past 29 years, I've already enjoyed my life and lived it to the fullest. I cannot think right now of any regrets in life I may have or anything that I think I missed-out on.  That's because everything I did in my life, good or bad, made me into the person that I am right now.  And now, I am more excited than ever to settle and be married to the one person I truly, madly and deeply love... my Papa Bear! 

To my Papa bear, I thank you for being there for me all these years.  I really thank you for your undying support for me from the beginning till now.  And most of all, I thank you for always loving me unconditionally, through thick and thin. I just want you to know that I will love you with all my heart till death do us part. =)

Melo's, Jupiter

Gelatissimo, Greenbelt 5

No comments:

Post a Comment