Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our DIY Wedding Invitations

These invitations are my labor of love. Our reason for choosing to DIY our invites is to cut costs, and originally our plan was just a plain invite.  But after researching for the right DIY invite, i got inspired to do a pocketfold invite.  It was tedious but it was all worth the time and money we spent on it. 

Now, after months of laboring on my invites, I present you our finish product. I'm very proud of these babies as i made them from scratch (well, jeric made the map).  I hope you guys love it. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment