Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Monograms by W@W sis Ann


Usually when I arrive at the office, I would immediately open my FB and the W@W egroups site. But today, I resisted the temptation of opening my laptop and tried to tidy up my desk first. After I finished putting away files and records that was the only time I opened my laptop and log-on to the net, although I still didn't open the W@W egroups, cause I was saving that for later. Then my friend Rlyn, also a w@wie, texted me that she has seen my monograms made by sis ann and it was beautiful. So I immediately logged-on to w@w and looked for sis Ann's message. When i finally saw the monograms, I was totally surprised on how beautiful it looked! Sis Ann really did a good job in making monograms for us fellow w@wies. Now, I'm really excited to use the monograms already, but I still have to choose among this four. hehe! or maybe... I'll use them all... hehe! thanks to sis Ann! =)









No comments:

Post a Comment