Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Friday, July 2, 2010

DIY Projects


Ever since I've joined W@W, I have also thought of doing my own DIYs. Originally, the only thing I want to DIY is our invites, but as I encounter new ideas on how to personalize our wedding, my DIY list grew longer. Sabi nga ni sis Janice at sis Apple, adik daw ako at napakarami ko pa daw iniisip na i-DIY. At oo nga, feeling ko adik ako dahil hindi ko naman alam kung matatapos ko yun lahat. hehe!

Here's the list of the DIYs I wanted to do for our wedding (according to priority):

1. Invitations
2. Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor Fascinator, Accessories and Clutch bag
3. Mother's Accessories
4. My Accessories
5. Place Card and Place Card Holder
6. Luminaries
7. Guest Book

Adik nga siguro ako dahil napakarami pa nito, to think that our wedding is just a little over 6 months away. hehe! Good luck to me!

So far, here are my accomplishments with my DIYS:

1. Invitations - done 10 pcs of pocketfolds already. 140 more to go. I haven't done the inserts yet because it still needs the approval of the church.



2. Bridesmaids' and MOH's Fascinator - done 1, 8 more to go.



3. Bridesmaids' and MOH's Accessories (bracelet and earings) - done 1, 8 more to go.



I haven't started with the rest yet cause I'm still lacking in materials. Hopefully, I can finish the rest of the fascinators and accessories so I can move on to other DIYs.

No comments:

Post a Comment