Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Wedding DIYs

Here are our wedding DIYs.  I'm only posting them now because I got so busy with the preps about a month or two prior to our wedding. And also because there were some DIYs that I finished only days before our wedding and some even on the day itself.

Principal Sponsors' Souvenirs

Kapeng Barako from Batangas

Contents of the Souvenir:
Kapeng Barako
Max Brenner Hot Cocoa Powder

Packaging was done the morning of our wedding day





Snack Boxes - we prepared this snack boxes to be placed on each table for our guests to munch on while waiting for our program to start. We also bought gummy worms that were distributed to every table as additional snack for the guests.  


Chocolate Eggs

Mallow Balls







Gummy worms and chocolate eggs
on guest tables

For the Principal Sponsors, we made individual
packages of gummy worms



Flower Girls' Basket (bayong) - this DIY was actually made by my sister, who was also my Matron of Honor and mother of my 3 beautiful flower girls.




My pretty flower girls posing
with their baskets


Bride's Accessories - I made my own hair vine and necklace.  I wore the necklace only at the hotel preps, while I wore the hair vine during the reception.


Bride's Hair Vine
(made of crystal beads)



Bride's Necklace
(made of swarovski)

Here are also some pics of the DIYs I have previously posted on this blog.

Entourage Accessories

Hair Fascintor for the Bridesmaids and MOH
Floral Headband for the 2 younger Flower Girls
Floral Hair Comb for the eldest Flower Girl

Bridesmaids Clutch Bag

My Bridesmaids wearing my DIY accessories
Including the DIY bracelets and earrings



This is some sort a semi-DIY.  I bought the flowers
from Divi and asked my Bridesmaids to put them
on their shoes.

Thankfully, my Bridesmaids all wore their fascinators

DIY Pocketfold Invitation





No comments:

Post a Comment