Finally, our own big day arrived. We were so happy how everything turned out to be, and for that, it was our own perfect wedding. We don't mean to give the impression though that our wedding was flawless or that all our suppliers were perfect. There were a lot glitches, errors and bloopers, but the combination of it all made our wedding go beyond our expectations. It was better than our dream wedding and we could not have asked for more. Our guests really enjoyed themselves that night so much so that even up to now, they kept on telling us how much fun they've had during our wedding. (plus of course, the pictures also said it all) It was better than how we imagined it to be.
During the days prior to our wedding day, I was so busy because Jeric took his leave of absence only the day before our wedding. Hence, I did all the detailing and confirmation with the suppliers as I was the one who got an early leave from the office. I could not even explain how my days were consumed by just calling and talking to suppliers, and doing my DIY projects. I have to admit that I was beginning to feel a little stressed with the preps that time (a first in the past year of our preps), but on the other hand, I don't want to burden others with my wedding tasks, so I tried not to think about the stress. On the day of our wedding itself, I was still doing some DIY stuff and talking to some suppliers. Although I had only barely 2 hours of sleep, I still felt really great that day. The only time that I finally had nothing to do was when I was already in the car going to the church. As I got out of the car, I knew everything will be worth it. And it was! The Ceremony was really brief so we took our time taking pictures in the church and at the reception venue. The reception was a blast and everyone was in party mood. We were very thankful that we were surrounded by good people... family, friends and suppliers. Every supplier did their best and we were really grateful to them. Our family and friends cooperated and participated in the program and made our wedding really fun! It was because of these people that our wedding was a perfect one... perfect for an imperfect couple.
Here are some random pics from our reception.
 |
The Couple's First Song
(Our Entrance Song) |
 |
This was in lieu of the Couple's first dance
because Jeric doesn't want to dance. |
 |
| Everyone was surprised by our First Song. |
 |
No one knew we'll be singing instead of dancing
because we kept it a secret. |
 |
| Jeric with the Single Men |
 |
| Wacky shot with the single ladies! |
 |
| The last 2 single ladies standing... |
 |
| Ken and Acris, two of my closest friends |
 |
| Winners of the Garter and Bouquet Games |
 |
Our Best Man and Bridesmaid
(parehong game na game kahit
kasama ang mga GF and BF nila) |
 |
| Posing for a snapshot |
 |
| Photo Ops with my Ateneo Human Rights Friends! |
 |
| Trivia Game! |
 |
| Party Time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment