Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Events and Celebrations by Allianz Sisters




When I joined W@W I never thought I would find friends there, and I was wrong.  I found four fine ladies who are all genuine and intelligent.  My friendship with them for the past months of my wedding preparations feels like ages.  After our own weddings, we realized how much we love weddings and how much we would miss wedding preparations.  Our weddings were all beautiful and all executed on a budget, and thus, after EBs and coffee dates, Events and Celebrations by Allianz Sisters was born.  It's our new endeavor where we would be putting all our experience on wedding preparations together.  

Like us in Facebook or visit our website by clicking here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment