It's been a while since my last post. I got super busy with work, school and preps for the last month that I couldn't find the time to update this blog or even check with w@w. Thankfully, it's already sem break for my students and I have already taken my leave of absence for the next sem... that means more time for preps... hopefully! Here are the things we have accomplished for the past month...
October 1, 2010, we got our Marriage License and started working on our church requirements. I also went to PLM that day to process our permit for using PLM's Campus for our prenuptial pictorial.
October 2, 2010, we went to Camp Suki to look for costumes we can use for our vintage theme prenup. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a sensible vintage attire there and the rent was quite expensive. From Camp Suki, we went to Mayfair Jewelry Shop in Ongpin to order our rings. The lady who took our measurements had a hard time measuring Jeric's ring size because his finger was so big that it was even bigger than the largest measuring ring at Mayfair. They ended up measuring his ring circumference thru a ruler that has circle holes in it. hehe!
October 3, 2010, we met with Jeff of Everlasting Flower Shop in Dangwa to book him for our wedding. He was refered to us by Sis Ellen. (Thanks Sis!) We have already asked quotations from him when we visited his shop sometime mid-september but we wanted to meet with him again because I want to make some modifications on the quotations he gave us.
October 6, 2010, I was able to sneak out of the office so I went to Century Park Hotel and Orchid Garden Suites to book our hotel accommodations for the wedding.
October 10, 2010, we went back to Mayfair to pick-up the rings. They were able to make it in the style that we want, but unfortunately, Jeric’s ring is still a little small for his finger, so they took it back to resize it. From Mayfair, we went to our church to fill-up and file the necessary forms for the request for marriage. The form will have to be signed first by several church officials before they can finally schedule our wedding and schedule us for seminar. Jeric took care of having our form signed by the different church officials for the past week, and as of now the only remaining signature is that of the Pastor of the Locale.
Again, here's the recap of our suppliers together with the new ones:
Church = Iglesia ni Cristo, Paco Locale
Venue = Baluarte de San Diego
Caterer = Avengoza
Photographer = Flickerhappy
Videographer = 30Fps
Gown = Concha Espana
Entourage = Kambal Bridal Shop
Lights & Sounds = Rejectkrew
Souvenirs = Party Pics
Hair & Make-up = Brenda (my make-up artist friend)
Bridal Car = c/o Avengoza
Cake = c/o Avengoza
Emcee = Missy Ferrer-Litao
Invites / Stationery = Do-it-yourself
Bridal Shoes and Bag = Veluz Puno-Reyes
Bridesmaids flowers = Do-it-yourself
Rings = Mayfair Jewelries
Flowers = Everlasting Flower Shop
Hotel Accommodation = Century Park Hotel / Orchid Garden Suites
Things we still need to book and/or buy:
Groom's Attire
Male Entourage Attire
Packed Lunch / Suppliers' Meals
Souvenirs for Principal Sponsors
Tent
With our recent accomplishments, I think I could say now that we're about 75-80% done with our preps. Aside from my pending DIYs, only minor details remain. I'm quite happy with the status of our preps, thanks to the cooperation of Jeric! For the past month he has been very game in accompanying me in meeting with suppliers and going to different places. I hope he cooperates until crunch time comes. hehe! =)
Groom's Attire
Male Entourage Attire
Packed Lunch / Suppliers' Meals
Souvenirs for Principal Sponsors
Tent
With our recent accomplishments, I think I could say now that we're about 75-80% done with our preps. Aside from my pending DIYs, only minor details remain. I'm quite happy with the status of our preps, thanks to the cooperation of Jeric! For the past month he has been very game in accompanying me in meeting with suppliers and going to different places. I hope he cooperates until crunch time comes. hehe! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment