Last saturday, October 16, 2010, we finally had our prenup at PLM. The whole week prior to that was so toxic as it was submission of grades for my students and distrubution of classcards, plus my almost everyday hearing and several due pleadings. I took a leave of absence from work the day before our prenup so I can collate and arrange the items we will need. First stop was at PLM to reconfirm our appointment for prenup. From PLM, I went to divi to pick-up my dress from Ms. Joan, and then went to Gardinis at Tayuman to pick-up the coat and vest that we rented for Jeric. From there, I went to SM San Lazaro to buy Jeric a Hat, a bowtie and a couple of ties, and then I met Jeric at his house and we went to Robinsons Ermita to find a white coat that I want to wear for our prenup, but unfortunately didn't find any. He dropped me home at around 9:30pm, but I just left my things at home and went out again for foot spa, manicure and pedicure at a nearby parlor. I left the parlor around 11:30 in the evening, and when I finally got home, there still remain a ton of things I needed to prepare for our prenup. I slept at around 1:30am and woke up at 4:30am. I went to my make-up artist's parlor at 6am and our ride arrived at 7:00am when I was still at the parlor. At first I worried that my lack of sleep the night before would show on my face even with make-up, good thing Brenda was really good and was already very familiar with my skin and face. It was already 7:30am when I left the parlor with the 2 assistants that Brenda provided for me. When I finally left home, It was already 7:45, and with me was the 2 assistants and 2 of my friends who also wanted to take pictures at our prenup. We fetched Mige and Cris of Flickerhappy at their office after that, then went to fetch Jeric at his house. We were already running late when we arrived at PLM at around 8:30 am, so we wasted no time and immediately started with the shoot. At first, we were quite uncomfortable posing with a lot of persons looking at us, but since Mige and Cris were both easy to work with, and also with the presence of my friends there, Jeric and I got the hang of it after a while. hehe! After almost 4 hours of photo shoot and 3 outfit changes, we called it a rap and headed for lunch. The shoot was tiring but we really had a lot of fun! Good thing we still have another prenup, this time at the Studios of Flickerhappy! I'm already looking forward to that! hehe!
Here are our official prenup teasers! kuddos to the Flickerhappy team! Jeric and I cant wait to see the rest of the pics! hehe!
Do you want to see the rest of the pictures? Find them in this link.
Here are our official prenup teasers! kuddos to the Flickerhappy team! Jeric and I cant wait to see the rest of the pics! hehe!
Do you want to see the rest of the pictures? Find them in this link.

.jpg)





1 comment:
very nice pics ayeth, nice pose, choreography and quality ng pics...kakatuwa, excited ako mapanood lahat!
Post a Comment