Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Detailing with Caterer

Yesterday, I took a leave of absence from work to go to the office of Avengoza's Catering at Cainta for detailing.  Jeric could not go with me as he could not take a leave from his work that day.  Originally, I was supposed to have the detailing Wednesday last week, but got busy with work so I rescheduled it this week.  Going there, I was quite disappointed because when I called my AE Sharon last week to have my detailing rescheduled and asked her what day is she available, she told me I could meet her at their office on Tuesday this week, but when I called her around 11am yesterday to confirm with her that I'll be coming to their office after lunch, she told me that she has an ocular inspection after lunch.  I told her that I took my leave of absence that day because she told me last week that she could meet me that day.  Maybe she sensed that I am about to get irritated so said she'd still meet me around 4pm right after her ocular inspection, so I agreed. 

When I arrived at their office at around 4:15pm, Sharon was still out but Mr. Avengoza was there, so I chatted with him while I waited for Sharon. She arrived about 15 minutes after I arrived at their office, so we immediately started on my detailing.  In fairness to Sharon, when we started talking about the details and my inquiries, she was able to explain and answer them all, even though she was not the original AE who handled our account when we booked them.  As we went on with our detailing, I have already forgotten my earlier disappointment on her.  During our conversation she had our records on-hand and intact with the notes of our previous AE, so I really did not have a hard time confirming and explaining to her the details and some changes that we wanted to make.  She also took note of my inquiries and the changes on some of the details.  After I have already asked everything on my list, I was already satisfied.  Although, we agreed to meet again on the last week of November for our final detailing, since I wanted to have our final food tasting and detailing with Jeric around.  

My favorite part of this meeting with my AE is when she agreed to provide us with Suppliers' Meals and 2 tables for our suppliers, in exchange of the Emcee and Sound System Freebies that we're not availing from them since we already booked separate suppliers for that.  It was really a great deal, since we will be able to save on suppliers' meals because we need not book a separate supplier for that. yey!  That's another item crossed-out from our list.  I also appreciated it that she showed me the new cake designs that they have because apparently, they have a different cake supplier now, and the cake that we chose from the previous supplier will no longer be available.

All in all, I can say our meeting went well and I was very happy when I met with Jeric afterwards to report to him everything that I have discussed with Sharon.  Hopefully, our final detailing will be even better that this one. hehe! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment