Today is exactly four(4) months before our wedding, and I've been thinking what our accomplishments are.... let's see...
we have already booked or reserved...
Church = Iglesia ni Cristo, Paco Locale
Venue = Baluarte de San Diego
Caterer = Avengoza
Photographer = Flickerhappy
Videographer = 30Fps
Gown = Concha Espana
Entourage = Kambal Bridal Shop
Lights & Sounds = Rejectkrew
Souvenirs = Party Pics
Hair & Make-up = Brenda (my make-up artist friend)
Bridal Car = c/o Avengoza
Cake = c/o Avengoza
Emcee = Missy Ferrer-Litao
Invites / Stationery = Do-it-yourself
Bridal Shoes and Bag = Veluz Puno-Reyes
Entourage flowers = Do-it-yourself
Bridal Bouquet = Do-it-yourself
Meanwhile, here are the remaining item's we have not yet booked or reserved. (though, for each of these items, we already have an idea who or where to book)
Rings
Groom's Suit
Male entourage attire
Church Flowers
Hotel Accommodation
Packed Lunch for Suppliers
Suppliers Meals
Souvenirs for the Principal Sponsors
Could I say "not bad"? Or should I be in a hurry already? I honestly don't know... considering that I still have a ton of DIYs that I need to finish. My only hope, I guess, is the leave of absence from teaching that I am taking this coming semester. I hope that does well to our preps. crunch time is fast approaching and I do hope we can withstand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment