Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Divi and Coffeedate with my w@w sisters

Last Friday, September 10, 2010, was my longest day ever! It was a declared non-working holiday because of the end of Ramadan.  My day started with a divisoria trip with Fei, her fiance Stan, and Bing. I was quite happy with our divi trip. I was able to buy the rest of the materials for the DIYs I'm currently working on.  And thanks to Fei and Stan, I was also able to buy a mini version of a vintage trunk that I plan to use for our rings. From Divi, we went to Cash & Carry where Fei and Stan ordered their ribbons, then after that we went straight to Megamall to meet with Che, Apple and Beej.  We met at Crepes Atrium, and as usual, our meeting was full of wedding "chikahan".  Apple and Beej stressed us all when they showed us their mini notebooks with their wedding to-do-list.  Hence, after the "chikahan", Che, Fei, Bing and I found ourselves inside National Bookstore looking for a mini notebook for our own to-do-lists.  Beej, Fei and Bing left early, while Apple, Che and I stayed for dinner and more "chika".  We finally left Megamall at around 10pm.  When I got home, I continued working on my DIY bridesmaid clutch bag, which I started doing the night before.  I was able to finish the clutch bag before 12midnight, but since I was not yet sleepy at that time, I started writing my to-do-list on the new notebook I bought.  I just continued writing my "to-dos" until I realized it was already 5am! haha! It was only then that I finally felt sleepy and tired, and finally called it a night (or day? whatever...).  It was really a long day, but it was fun and rewarding.


(sino kaya ang ginagaya ni fei dito? hehe!)

(walang ipin!)

(di ko kaya yung ginagaya ni Fei! haha!)

(sariling sikap sa picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment