Lucky to be in love with my bestfriend...



January 14, 2011 marked a new chapter in our lives. We're no longer two bodies but one...

It was a joyous event shared with family, friends and suppliers. We are thankful to everyone who made that day possible and special. Thank you all for sharing with us that special day.

Please feel free to browse our blog and reminisce with us the moments leading to that memorable day.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Perfect Fit!

Today, 17 days before our wedding, I did two errands...

First, I went to Intramuros Administration to submit the list of lights and sounds equipment and to pick-up our permit.  I have already settled our account with them last thursday, but they did not give me the permit yet at that time because according to them the lights and sounds equipments listed will exceed 50 amperes, which is the only amount of electricity that they will provide for our function.  Today, I submitted to them a new list of the Lights and Sounds equipment that I got from Elmer, and thank God they gave me already our permit!

After Intramuros, I went to do my second errand, which was actually the hightlight of my day... I went to Ms. Veluz's Office to pick-up my wedding shoes!  On my way to her place I was very excited to see the shoes and bag they made for me.  The shoes and bag were gifts from Ms. V's parents who are family friends of Jeric's parents.  Although they're gifts, Ms. V., her staff and assistants did not treat me differently from their paying clients, even when they took my measurements last August. I was really grateful to them.  When I saw my shoes, it really made me so happy! It was as simple as I wanted it to be. It fitted perfectly and was so comfortable to wear.  The bag was not yet finished though, but that's alright with me since I know how busy they are with the volume of their clients during this season.  Besides, the shoes already made my day so I really wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for the bag.  I'm already so excited to wear the shoes! 17 days to go and I will be able to wear them all day long! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment