Since August, I've been experimenting on my DIY MOH and Bridesmaids' clutch bags. I stitched the rectangular one first, and not being satisfied with that (cause I find it quite large for a lady's clutch) I stitched the curvy one. I experimented with the clutches with ribbon, beads and the flower that I bought supposedly for the DIY Bridesmaids' Wrist Corsage. I am now getting confused as to what should I do with these clutches. Although, now, I am leaning towards pinning the flower on the clutch so that it will double as a wrist corsage for my MOH and bridesmaids and thus no need for me to make a separate wrist corsage for them (which will save me a lot of time). Hay... I hope you can help me on these clutches, or let me know if you have a better suggestion. =)
Clutch 1
Clutch 2
(sew in a ribbon that will serve as it's lock)
Clutch 3
(sew a ribbon as lock and pin the flower on the outside flap of the clutch)
Clutch 4
(curvy pouch with bead strap and flower on one side)
Clutch 5
(bead strap in bag-style and flower on one side)
My issue with Clutch 5 is that when I tried putting things inside it and carried it through the bead strap, it loses its form, and I don't have the time, energy and equipment anymore to put boning on each clutch (since I'm sewing all of these by hand).
I am hoping to finish the clutches by the second week of December since my entourage's gowns will arrive on the first week. Good luck to me! hehe! =)
2 comments:
clutch 3! -sis iya from w@w
Thanks sis! =)
Post a Comment